I actually haven't felt much different from usual, except for a few small things.
- I have not gone to the artists' material recycling center near my work on breaks, where I can always find some nice yarn that is an enormous bargain at a dollar or two.
- I have not purchased any red wine or other alcoholic beverages.
- I've turned the thermostat down to 65 degrees.
- I'm making an effort to walk to work and back every day instead of asking for a ride (which was helped a lot by the icy weather, since UFF Dad preferred not to drive).
- I've been spending more time thinking about areas to save money, but feeling less stressed about it.
Money spent today: $1.69 for Trader Joe's sunflower seeds
Dinner tonight: Rice and black bean burritos with salsa, spinach, olives, cheddar, and sunflower seeds