Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 6 2017

Walked to work on icy streets, listening to NPR on my phone during the walk.

Took more veggie-bean soup and mandarins for lunch, with last blueberry muffin. The soup was made with vegetables I prepped and froze in early September. At that time our weekly farm box was delivering  more veggies than we could eat in a week. It was work at the time, but I'm grateful now. Added more potatoes, a dash of chili, and some tomato sauce to soup to change it up.

Went to yoga after work and walked home. UFFDad made pizza from scratch for family dinner.  For entertainment, UFFDad read to me while I knitted a baby shower gift after dinner. Our  incredible local library lets us download books and movies on Hoopla for free.

Money spent: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment