Sunday, January 8, 2017

Uber Frugal Challenge: January 2017

Inspired by the marvelous Mrs. Frugalwood's Uber-Frugal January Challenge….

My own family's uber-frugal challenge!

We'll start with January 2017, but I sincerely hope that the realizations, changes, and habits cultivated in this month will continue forward. Indefinitely.

It's also important to me that we walk the steps of this Uber-Frugal Journey in the spirit of abundance and creativity, not deprivation.

There will be more about my own choices and process than the rest of the family here. My family is on board--as long as they feel the abundance. Just so you know, I'm a middle-aged, full-time employed, mom of two (one in high school and one in college), married to a super sweet man who is self-employed and loves it (in an, ahem, volatile field). I'm both the financial engine and financial planner of our family. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment